I use Tesco vegan Mexican style bean burgers. This whole meal is suitable for vegans too.
- Bean burgers
- Sweet potato (sliced)
- Place the sliced potato in a oven dish with coconut oil (or which ever oil you use) salt, and pepper. Cook for 35 minutes.
- The Tesco bean burgers take 25 minutes so place them in after ten minutes.
- Turn the potato slices over half way through cooking them and put them back in the oven.
- Then could your vegetables.
- Add beetroot if you want, tastes really good with cauliflower and the burgers.
So simple 🤗