This is really quick to make and tastes great! You can add whatever veg you like and however much of the ingredients I write down. It just depends on your taste 🙂
- Noodles or rice
- Green beans
- Spring onion
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Chop up all the veg and put your noodles or rice on to cook.
- Put the onions on to cook.
- Put the broccoli and green beans into a bowl with a little water and microwave until they’re soft enough to start frying.
- Once they’re soft add them and the carrots to the onions. Then add as much soy sauce and mirin as you like.
- Then add he mushrooms spring onion and cashews along with some sesame oil.
- Serve when ready with a sprinkle of sesame seeds on top