The picture of this looked pretty unappetizing but it tasted so good!
ingredients: (serves 4)
- cherry tomatoes
- 50g plain flour
- 200g cheddar
- 500ml milk
- 50g butter
- boil the cauliflower in a small pan.
- begin to make the cheese sauce while this is cooking. Add the butter to a small pan and let it melt. Once this is melted, add the flour and mix it together.
- place the chopped leek and spinach into a frying pan with a little oil until soft.
- add the milk to the flour and butter in parts, not all at once. keep mixing each time (you might need a whisk).
- add the cheese finally and keep mixing until smooth.
- get the cauliflower into a drainer then add into a baking dish. Pour the cheese sauce and veg on top and mix it all together. chop some cherry tomatoes up and put them in too. cover the top with more cheddar and put it in the oven until the cheese goes crispy.